segunda-feira, 22 de novembro de 2010

Lady Hawk

  Here is a short clip I found on Youtube from one of the greatest love stories ever told. I wish I had the words to describe the fullness of all beauty present in this movie scene,so I can only take a few steps back and try to share with you the intensity and power from such story that speaks straight to my heart.
Ladies and Gentleman,I give you Lady Hawk,one of the greatest love stories ever told :






No matter where you go

I will find you

In the place with no frontiers

No matter where you go

I will find you

If it takes a thousand years.
















2 comentários:

  1. Oy! So much love ;D
    What would we do without love? What kind of world would we be living in without love?
    Good pose, and very glad you are the constant reminder of such beautiful integrity!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. suni
    Oy ! Indeed :D
    Good question little suni,still one can´t help but wonder right ?!
    We´ve seen so much trouble,famine,war and so on because of lack of love,still I hope that times will change for the best,if not for us for our children.
    I chose this clip from Lady Hawk cause i feel inspired whenever i see it.
    Great to hear from you litle one ;)

    ResponderEliminar