quarta-feira, 29 de fevereiro de 2012

Feeding

This baby pigeon was brought to me a couple of weeks ago starving to death and cold. It was found in some street corner from Lisbon. Did my best to keep i´m well fed and warm,and I must say that I am happy with the results (let me tell you it´s no easy task to feed one of these,lol_will post some more actual photos soon) He´s gotten bigger now,just having some problems because the little guy is refusing to eat on its own,and according to a pigeon breeder I know, four weeks its more than due time for it to peck some seeds without my help.



It flowned for the very first time today :D

2 comentários:

  1. The mix of sadness and gladness... when that day arrives, when this youngster... -takes to its wings-.

    to this guide
    the helpless of the young
    a life smiles

    Best wishes. _m

    ResponderEliminar
  2. He´s gotten bigger now Magyar. The release day is coming soon,I will try to have some photos of the day ready to share with you all ;)

    ResponderEliminar